Interesting Times is a self-help magazine for extreme people, helping you survive and thrive in the cyberpunk future of today.
Headquartered in Sweden, the magazine provides a unique perspective on the current age of possibility, where every new happening holds the potential for both disaster and ground- breaking success. The magazine aims to implement total world domination using a shock & awe toolbox of positive thinking, power armor and pornstar girlfriends, edifying the reader with an eclectic mix of interesting subjects including lifestyle design, preparations for the post-apocalypse, and the pursuit of super- human fitness through batmanesque bodyhacking. Building better bad-asses is our main objective and we aim to please.
Table of contents
- Review: The 4 Hour Work Week, by Tim Ferriss
- Top 10 tips and hacks
- The Hank Rearden of Scandinavia, an interview with Morten Lund
- Should we sell out?
- How to network awesomely in the world of Cyberpunk 2010
- Lovestyle design
- Review: How to get rich, by Felix Dennis
- A student’s unusual academic success
- The Ferrisspunk Manifesto
- Do as I think, not as I say
- Under the bar
- So you want my lifestyle, Treasure hunter
- Lifestyle design from the survivalist perspective
- How they made a billion
- Picking up girls with the 8 circuit model
- Hacking songwriting
- Standing out in the crowd
- So you want my lifestyle, Mad inventor
- The Chinese e-boom minefield
Featuring 96 pages of our sharpest content to date, it is not only the largest issue we’ve produced, but also the most intense. As usual, the Interesting Times Magazine brings you interesting reviews, articles and interviews; indispensable thoughts from our authors on how to survive the turbulent days of the present.